Expertise and activities
Activities of Impact:
- Advising Dutch and foreign ministries, local government organisations responsible for the psychosocial support and care during and after crisis and disasters and giving them advice in the preparation phase.
- Collecting, documenting and developing knowledge about resilience, psychosocial care etc.
- Research, scientific publications
- Documentation and information services by a specialised library, online knowledge base
- “Translating” scientific research so that it is understandable and available to diverse target groups and promoting cooperation between different stakeholders.
- Practical handbooks
- Online tools/websites/information systems
- Facilitation and organisation of networks on:
- Community level
- Organisational level
- Expert level
- Governmental level